April Western PA Volleyball Tournament
This will be the 19th straight year that PA Homeschoolers has been sponsoring homeschool volleyball tournaments!
Who can participate:
· Co-ed senior teams (all participants must be age 18 or below as of Sept. 1, 2016
· Co-ed junior teams (all participants must be age 14 or below as of Sept. 1, 2016
[All participants must be homeschooled or cyber-charter schooled students. Teams play six players at a time including at least 2 boys and 2 girls.]
· Friday April 7, 2017, 9 AM -- 5 PM, Teams traveling from a distance can arrive 35 minutes after the tournament starts since only about a third of the teams will begin to play at 9am.
Pro Sports Monroeville (formerly Monroeville Sports; address:
· There will be two age groups (Junior and Senior) and two or three divisions within each age group with A being for better teams who want to play against better competition.
· Pre-playoff matches will all be prescheduled. So you will know when you will play ahead of time.
· The top four teams after the pre-playoff matches will compete for the championship. First will play fourth. Second will play third. Winners will play in the championship. Losers will play for the third place trophy.
· The teams that are not in the top four will play at least one match (against a similarly ranked team) during the playoffs. As a result, every team will play at least four best 2 out of 3 (15 point games) matches.
· Entry fee is $175 per team payable to PA Homeschoolers. A $10 deposit per team should be paid in advance. The remaining $165 per team can be paid at the tournament. Please postmark your registrations at least 1 month before the tournament.
For more information:
Or, write Howard Richman, PA Homeschoolers,
· Go to http://www.pahomeschoolers.com and click on “Volleyball”
You are registering your Senior Junior team (circle one) in the A B C division (circle one or two) for the April tournament. (If you are flexible about the division for this team, please circle two letters.) Tournament Director will adjust division placement to optimize division size. (Only A division players are eligible for the honor of being selected to the “all-tournament team.”)
Team Name: __________________________
Phone Number: ________________________
E-mail Address: ________________________
Contact Person: __________________________________
April tournament. Mail in a separate form for each team. Please include a $10 deposit per team.
Reservations should be postmarked at least one month before the tournament date. So don’t delay!
Send this part of